Our international eco-design and development team creates, develops and markets environmentally sound and affordable buildings. These highly efficient buildings are energy conserving utilizing the European Passiv Haus efficiency standard. The exterior of the building harnesses renewable energy. In many cases our buildings generate more energy than they utilize. We coin this Energy Net-Positive which means that they go beyond just being Energy Net -Zero. Excess energy can power the common loads, charge electric vehicles, make ice, or the energy may be exported to the local power company. In coordination with major architectural firms we also design and build new buildings and high-rises. These new green buildings called a “Solartecture” are energy integrated and may come with their own wastewater infrastructure. Some of our buildings include bioshelters and aeroponic greenhouses which grow large amounts of food while generating water and energy from the power roofs.
- Utilize shading to reduce sun’s heat
- Pinwheel design
- maximum exterior light penetration
- reduction of solar gain
design of the wind energy systems tower and PV with ARUP engineers.
Design: Reinhold Ziegler, Synergy California
- Building Integrated Solar PV and Evacuated-tube hot water systems.
- Building Integrated Stirling engine microturbine generators:
- and other distributive energy assets and storage devices.
- We call this new energy architecture: SOLARTECTURE